Administrateurs : Hamham, Shaenmarh, Souffrance, Thortue

Miseric Horde  Forum en cours de fermeture  La place du marché 

Problem with listing items in marketplace at AU o

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
jennermack
Eclaireur
9 messages postés
   Posté le 19-06-2018 à 12:33:44   Voir le profil de jennermack (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à jennermack   

Hello,

I ship to AU and UK, so I expect my items to be listed in marketplace at AU and UK sites. When I browse through all 308 items in Oil Painting category at AU site, I can't find my items. However, if I search by keywords of my items, I can find them. The strange thing is, if I navigate from Homepage of the site to the Oil Painting category, I get 308 items. After I sort items by price, the number of items changes into 3481, and then my items are there. I noticed the URL formats of navigating and sorting are different. It seems the two URLs are working on different sets of items. The same problem also happens to UK site. Does ECRATER do it on purpose for some reasons or is it a bug? I wrote to ECRATER but got no response, so I post my question here to find some help or answers.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2HYy7Ti
Vendor Management Software Example

Thanks

--------------------
Haut de pagePages : 1  

Miseric Horde  Forum en cours de fermeture  La place du marché  Problem with listing items in marketplace at AU oNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum